Businesses in North Yorkshire have the chance to supercharge their social media and dial up their digital marketing with fully funded 1:1 bespoke support from industry expert Sue Thompson of Catch Design Management.
This opportunity is suitable for any small business looking to improve their social media and digital marketing skills. Whether you are the business owner, marketing manager or social media assistant, this support is for you.
You will gain an overview of the benefits of creating a social media strategy and the skills to develop and curate time-effective quality content for your target audiences .
Not sure where to start? Sue will guide you through the most popular social media platforms available for small businesses including Facebook, Instagram and Google Business Profile, highlighting best practice ideas for these platforms as well as some of the new features that have been developed specifically to help small businesses to reach their audiences.
Learn how to:
- Follow basic steps to create a social media strategy for your business including creation of audience personas, SWOT analysis and competitor audits
- Develop quality content and curate content ideas for your social media
- Plan social media content for your business with techniques and tips
- Find time to fit social media into your work life
- Optimise your Facebook and Instagram profiles
- Identify the new features are on the platform and how best to use them for your business.
This support offer will be tailored to your business needs, but may include:
- Social Media Strategy development
- Setting up bios for Facebook and Instagram
- Showcasing the new features of the social media platforms
- Time saving tips and tools available (Canva, Pocket, Business Suite, etc)
Please complete the form below to provide your details, and we will then be in touch to discuss your place on the programme.
For any more information you need to apply for this funding please drop me a line at [email protected]