Love it or hate it, you can’t really ignore social media.
You can’t also become a slave to it, we all have businesses to run.
So what can you do?
- Outsource to a professional, let them take the strain! (We may know one we could recommend!)
- Or try to keep it all moving yourself.
Here are some top tips to try.
- Do your research and be on the platforms where your target market is, don’t spread yourself too thin.
- Do not post the same content across all of your platforms at the same time, it’s a big turn off. Platforms have different audiences.
- Create, curate and develop interesting and quality content – we have tools to help you find this!
- Develop a good library of relevant and ideally bespoke imagery for your business, organising a photo shoot, might seem daunting, but it might be of the best investments you will ever make.
- Plan, plan, plan. You will have quiet times in your business, use this time wisely to plan and preare actual content or at least a direction you want your social media to go in. It will save you time in the long run.
BONUS TIP: Be friendly, social and interact, Don’t just Like and Share, or Love and Retweet, make some effort to make and continue a conversation. Remember we are meant to be social on here!
Want to see more tips or in need of support for your business, then please ask to join our FB Support Group, daily top tips and support. Or call us on 01642 712817 or drop us a line on any of our social media platforms. We are happy to help.