All the stats you need to convince you, YOUR small or medium sized business needs to be on social media.
● Small businesses create 6 out of every 10 jobs
● The combined annual turnover of SMEs was £1.8 trillion
● 47% of all private sector turnover in the UK. (FSB)
● Small businesses are big contenders in the market
Most small businesses use social media everyday. Are you?
In recent years more than half of small and medium-sized businesses have
increased their spend on social media compared to the previous year.
● 53% adults follow brands on social media
● Two-thirds of social media say their number 1 challenge os to attract new
● 49% use social media for learning too, gaining knowledge from experts,
finding our best practices, engaging with peers and networks
● Small businesses have reported back that social media is effective for:
88% word of month
89% Content marketing
82% Lead generation
So is your mind boggled by the stats, all you need to know – social media makes
your business visible on the internet and for a reasonable cost the brand of your
business can be developed and identified by your potential customers.
Interested in finding out more, then please do call us on 07971 065941 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org